I hope you enjoy this blog, which I've dedicated to everything I love, and occasionally updates about my own life. All original material is © John Francis Pannozzi. All other material is ™ & © Their respective owners. Blogger is ™ & © Google, Inc.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Nicktoons trivia and poster with all characters

Man, November 2007 was a great time to be a Nicktoons fan. With the video game "Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots" having playable characters from many Nicktoons (including Rocko, Stimpy, G.I.R. and Jenny/XJ9), the book "Not just Cartoons: Nicktoons" (written by my favorite animation historian, Jerry Beck), and Non-Stop Nicktoons Weekend showing the first episode of all Nicktoon series, it was pretty cool, IMHO. From an issue of Nick Mag,here's some trivia about Nicktoons and a poster with characters from ALL the Nicktoon shows (a guide to who's who).







1 comment:

Kasey said...

Rugrats getting a star on the Walk of Fame?
YIKES...