I hope you enjoy this blog, which I've dedicated to everything I love, and occasionally updates about my own life. All original material is © John Francis Pannozzi. All other material is ™ & © Their respective owners. Blogger is ™ & © Google, Inc.

Monday, July 28, 2008

All About Kent Butterworth

Here's an article on animation director Kent Butterworth.




Since this article was published, Kent has directed all 65 episodes of Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, and recently an independent animated feature film called "Attila the Ham and the Great Blue Bean". Visit Kent at his blog and his MySpace Page.

3 comments:

Nick said...

Great! Kent Butterworth is a great talent and this article was an interesting read.

Kent B said...

Hi, John & Nick - Thanks for your support! Wow - the past always catches up with you - I try to not look back too much - I'll do that when I'm retired in a rocking chair on the porch!
My indie movie is released in Russia:

http://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/3866602/

Today Russia, tomorrow the world!

Ricardo Cantoral said...

I love that look of the Simpsons.

Kent B: I am in perfect agreement with what you said about The Simpsons. Personally, I loved the show as shorts on old Tracy Ullman Show. That was when it was witty as well as cartoony.