I hope you enjoy this blog, which I've dedicated to everything I love, and occasionally updates about my own life. All original material is © John Francis Pannozzi. All other material is ™ & © Their respective owners. Blogger is ™ & © Google, Inc.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

A Gaggle of Gremlins

Here's a slew of articles from Starlog Magazine about about Gremlins 2: The New Batch, starting with one that gives theories on the origins of the Gremlins:




And here's an overview on the film (from Starlog #154, May 1990):





Here's an interview with writer Charlie Haas (from Starlog #157, August 1990):






An interview with legendary actor Christopher Lee (from Starlog #158, September 1990):







And an interview with producer Mike Finnell (from Starlog Yearbook Vol. 7, 1990):









1 comment:

Elliot Cowan said...

I spent a day with Christopher Lee last year...